The Trend of Chinese Metal Castings
As for the development trend of Chinese
metal castings, we can take the Guangdong province as example,
from 2002, the casting industries are developing very fast, it is
the spring of the Guangdong casting industries, during several
years, every casting foundry has established a perfect network, the
development characteristics are as followings:
The characteristics of metal castings in
1. The outputs of injection molding machines are the largest in
China, even the largest producing base in the Asia or the global.
2. Small products such as stoves, water heating machines have large
markets and outputs.
3. The yields of containers casting have a little drop, but it is
still at the fist place.
4. There is great increasing in mine machines, construction
machines, and agriculture machines weave machines, automobile
fittings, crude oil engines, machine tool and water pumps.
The characteristics of mold crafts in Guangdong:
1. Air setting furan resin sand molds are used widely for
2. The covered membrane sand and hot cores develop fast.
3. The sellers who use resin sand molds acquire great thriving.
4. The phenol aldehyde resin is used in some foundries.
5. The development of sticky soil sand molds and water glass sand
molds are slow.
The characteristics of metal foundries in
1. The foreign capital factories impulse Guangdong casting
industries development to become a large casting province.
2. The private enterprise develops very powerful, the reforms of
public ownership factories are fast.
The characteristics of metal casting sale and the
benefits of factory:
1. Casting export occupies great proportion, the markets at home and
abroad increase stably.
2. The benefits of casting factories are distinguishing.
The great challenges we meet during fast casting
1. Severe environment pollution.
2. There are too many metal foundries, and the productivity is poor
that do harm to reuse sources.
3. The talents in casting industry are lack.
4. Partial casting factories have lost their credit.